Wednesday 7 July 2010

The Birth of DG0905-1 BLOG! WAHOOO!!

Hey you guys!

Ya LA! Talking to you all la! especially those from the class as stated as above!
Guess who?
Hmmm... I wonder too~~
Anyways, after a few times of pestering our *ahem* class monnitor *ahem* to create a blog for our class, nothing happened, so here it is!
I for one desperately need this place as my memory is as small as a pea brain~ yea i beat the simpsons.
And also, for Maya instrustions and tutorials, I can put it up here.
Instead of having to teach everyone one by one~ XP
Lazy me.

Yea, so enough of my blabbering and start posting about assignments! ROAR!

Have fun around here guys~

Greetings from your... erm... classmatewhonamesherselfasmafiaboss

Toodeeloooss~~


1 comment:

  1. Hi boss!!!!! congretz boss!!I am here to report u I have visit this site! LOL! XD

    ReplyDelete